Skip to Content

Campus Access Forms

Please Note:

You may submit the forms to Student Involvement's front desk on the 4th floor of the LBJ Student Center or scan the paperwork and email the documents to If you have any questions please call 512-245-3219.

Expand or Collapse all.
  • Please utilize these forms to access campus areas for distribution of literature, recruitment, solicitation, and special events.

    If you have any questions please contact Student Involvement at 512-245-3219 or visit the Student Involvement Suite on the 4th floor of the LBJ Student Center.

  • Any student organization or department wishing to request space on campus in order to provide information or recruit for membership must fill out this form. Please use the Solicitation Request form if selling, fundraising, or co-sponsoring.



  • Any student organization or department wishing to request space on campus in order to sell, fundraise, or co-sponsor a vendor (departments and chartered organizations only) must complete this form.  Please use the Informational Space Request Form if only providing information or to recruit for membership.

  • Any student organization or department wishing to request space on campus that is not information or solely solicitation (i.e.: exhibit, fun run, concert) must submit this form and schedule a meeting to discuss the event with Student Involvement.

  • Student Organizations are responsible for following proper food handling guidelines. If at any time a health/safety issue is determined to exist, Risk Management, Auxiliary Services, Physical Plant, or Student Involvement personnel will be consulted to determine appropriate action. This may include shutting down your food/beverage activity.

    Please complete and submit the Food Indemnification Form if providing or selling food.


  • Any student organization or department wishing to solicit funds off campus must complete this form. UPPS 03.06.01 sets the guidelines for Off Campus Solicitation by Registered and Chartered Student Organizations. 

  • When an outside business or vendor wishes to solicit on campus they must be sponsored by a Chartered Student Organization or university department. The sponsoring chartered student organization or department must fill out the all applicable campus access forms and turn it in with the Vendor Agreement Form, which the vendor initials and signs.

  • Table Tents are allowed in the LBJ Student Center Lair. To be approved, several conditions listed on the form must be met. Table tents are posted for one week.

    Please complete this form.

  • Amplified sound is only allowed in the LBJSC Mall and Amphitheatre area between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.. Amplified sound is permitted in Sewell Park from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.. Prior approval is required. Please submit this form with applicable campus access form(s).

  • Within 60 days of an election date, all candidates for public office have access to the campus grounds for the purpose of electioneering.  Individuals may be located outside in the LBJ Student Center Mall, Quad, and Bobcat Trail areas. We recommend that any individuals that will be on campus inform Student Involvement @ LBJSC by submitting an Electioneering Request Form in order to ensure a designated space as per the Electioneering Request Form and subject to availability. The policies in UPPS 07.04.02 apply to signs and electioneering near these polling places during early voting periods and on election days.

  • Please review the policies related to campus access activities. Student Involvement staff is available to assist with any questions regarding policies and program planning.