Campus Access Forms
What is Campus Access?
Campus access is the process of reserving outdoor tabling and event space on campus. Access to outdoor tabling is open to registered student organizations and University departments. All requests must comply with University policies and procedures.
What is new with Campus Access?
Campus access requests have now moved online! Previously, the following forms were available on our website to be submitted physically: Solicitation, Information Space Requests, Special Event, Outdoor Events with Amplified Sound and Vendor Agreements. These forms are now accessed through our online reservation system. Please click on the button labeled "Campus Access Outdoor Tabling" to login in to the online reservation system
*Off Campus Solicitation and Electioneering requests are still submitted via physical form to the Student Involvement front desk
At this time, to maximize health and safety during the pandemic, tabling will take place in the Bobcat Trail, with limited space availability in the LBJ Mall and the Quad. An updated map of the reservable spaces on the LBJ Mall, the Quad and Bobcat Trail can be found below.
Additional new guidelines for tabling are listed below. Please note that these are subject to change as new information is gathered.
- Masks are REQUIRED.
- All requests are for assigned spaces. There will be decals on the ground to denote spaces. Once you receive your confirmation, you cannot move spaces.
- No more than two people may staff the table at any time.
- Only factory sealed food and drink items will be permitted to be handed out or sold. Your reservation request must denote exactly what you plan to hand out or sell.
- Organizations and departments will be limited to one reservation per group per week, with a maximum of two spaces per reservation.
- Students, faculty and staff must maintain social distancing while interacting.
- Vendors are not permitted.
Have a question regarding an outdoor reservation? Click to here to view our most frequently asked tabling questions!
Please utilize this guide for assistance in planning safer social gatherings.
Please reference this guide to view all current COVID-19 event guidelines!
Please submit your Off-Campus Solicitation Request in paper form to the Student Involvement Desk on the 4th floor of the LBJ Student Center.
Please submit your Electioneering Request in paper form to the Student Involvement Desk on the 4th floor of the LBJ Student Center.
The maps below show various locations on campus where stake signs can be placed. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please review the policies related to campus access activities. Student Involvement staff is available to assist with any questions regarding policies and program planning.